Shared Zoom meetings
Requirement 1: Teacher/Instructor Consistency Across Mindbody Locations
In order to share classes/enrollments across multi-sites, each Mindbody site must have the same staff of teachers who will teach virtual classes/enrollments. Each teacher must have the same phone number configured in each site.
Requirement 2: Number of Zoom Accounts
There must separate Zoom licenses for each overlapping class/enrollment. Read more on adding Zoom licenses to your account:
max 3 overlapping classes = 3 Zoom licensed Zoom users.
Requirement 3: Consistent Number of Rooms in your Mindbody Locations
Each Mindbody location must have the same “virtual” rooms available for booking. These rooms need to be named identically on each site (e.g. "Zoom 1", "Zoom 2", "Zoom 3"). It is important that the room names match EXACTLY from one site to another - be mindful of spaces.
Requirement 4: Site Automation Time Zones
It is important to make sure that all site automations have the same time zone if your sites are located in different time zones. Each virtual class scheduled at the same time in the same room with the same teacher/instructor will be one shared Zoom meeting. Customers from different sites will be registered in the one Zoom meeting.
We do not yet provide the following features:
- The Zoom bot must be manually added to each class for each site - no automatic creation
- Emails will be sent at the time of registration
- No ability to send out customized, branded emails through our email systems. Emails will be sent out through Zoom instead.
- No ability to send recording links
- We cannot automatically sign people back into Mindbody
- In order to get a class created as a Zoom meeting there will be a Mindbody client called "Zoom meetings" that has to be signed up to the class prior to the class start (e.g. 1 day prior).