Mindbody Pricing Discontinuation: Integration with Shopify
This guide elucidates the procedure when a pricing option in Mindbody is discontinued and its subsequent synchronization with Shopify. The transition might take up to 15 minutes, and the actions in Shopify differ based on the number of associated locations. This article also provides a detailed method to locate and inspect archived products in Shopify.
- Update Duration:Post the discontinuation of a pricing option in Mindbody, the synchronization to Shopify might require up to 15 minutes.
- Single Location in Shopify:For products associated with a singular location in Shopify, they will be directly archived upon discontinuation.
- Multiple Locations in Shopify: For products linked to several locations:
- Each location will be sequentially detached.
- The product will be archived once only the last location remains.
- Note: In Shopify, these locations are represented as product options.
- Post-Archival Actions:Products can be manually deleted from the archive if required.
When a pricing option is discontinued in Mindbody, the following will occur in Shopify:
Please be advised that the update from Mindbody to Shopify may require up to 15 minutes for the pricing option to be deactivated.
- If only one location is set up in Shopify, the discontinued product will be archived.
- If multiple locations are set up in Shopify, each location will be removed from the product, and then the product will be archived with the last location remaining in the list.
- If needed, the product can be manually deleted after it has been archived.
In Shopify, locations are listed as product options.
- Access the "Products" tab situated on the left sidebar.
- Modify the filter to exclusively display archived products.
- Click on the desired product to examine its current status and to verify any linked locations.