Manually sync Mindbody services/pricing options to Shopify
Sync Minbody Service ID to Shopify SKU field
- Locate the Mindbody pricing option ID number.
- If the pricing option has the sell online option checked you will find the ID in two places.
- In the Online store link listed in the pricing option details.
- In the URL in the address bar of your internet browser.
- Once you have located the ID number you are ready to create the unique SKU number to be used in the Shopify Product
- Using the sample below you can
- Services Pricing SKU sample:
- Service Name: 75 Yoga Classes
- SKU = MBO Service ID_MBO SITE ID_ Location Number
- SKU: 100025_1234567_1
- This a reminder that the Pricing option must have unique names and can not have duplicate names in Mindbody.
- Pricing Option Title "Class 10 pack" and listed in Service Category "Yin Classes"
- Pricing Option Title "Class 10 pack" and listed in Service Category "Vinyasa Classes"
- Pricing Option Title "Class 10 pack" and listed in Service Category "Stretch Classes"
- Even though they are listed in separate service categories in Mindbody they are all using the Pricing option with the same name.
- ShopConnect integration does not support this naming setup.
- ShopConnect integration does not support variant options for pricing options
- Each pricing option is a one-to-one relation between Mindbody and Shopify with no variant options.
- This means you can not have a "Class 10 pack" with variants of
- "Yin Classes", "Vinyasa Classes", "Stretch Classes"
- You would need to rename the pricing option in Mindbody as follows (or as accordingly as long as the pricing option name is unique)
- "10 pack Yin Classes"
- "10 pack Vinyasa Classes"
- "10 pack Stretch Classes"
Updated 24 Aug 2023
Did this page help you?
How to tag products in Shopify to prevent sync during sales sent to Mindbody