Adding a Licensed User
If you would like to connect more than one Zoom account to your ZoomConnect integration, you'll need to add them as Licensed Users in Zoom
Here's how to add more licensed (paid) users to your main Zoom account:
1. Click Add Users here in Zoom:
2. Add the emails of the other Zoom accounts you'd like to add as users:
3. Log out of your Zoom account if you will be accepting the invitations:
4. Accept the invites Zoom will email.
5. Go to Billing to make sure you have enough host licenses to assign to the new users:
6. Click Add/Edit to add host licenses:
7. Add as many hosts as you need and complete the transaction:
8. Assign the additional licenses to your newly added users:
9. Verify that the setting "Use Personal Meeting ID (PMI) when scheduling a meeting" is turned off for each licensed user:
Once your new users are licensed under your main Zoom account you connected to APIANT, let us know their emails and we can add them to your integration for you: Contact APIANT support
Updated 03 Mar 2023
Did this page help you?